Wednesday, November 4, 2009

That's Me in the Stripes

Happy Halloween, or whatever it was a few days ago. There's a lot of things about my life I don't get, but Halloween is really up there with the weirdest.

Brady seemed to like it, so it can't be all bad, I guess. I had to wear a really warm sleeper (which I hated because I'm always too warm) and either I got passed around to a bunch of strangers, or I was dragged outside for long periods while Brady ran around with a bucket.

I was not impressed.

Mama says when Brady was my age, he wore the warm sleeper too, but he liked it because he was always cold. Well, that's just dumb. I had to be too hot because Brady used to be cold all the time? That's not logical.

Still, I did like all the attention I got and Brady had a great time, which has to count for something. I would have had a great time too if I got to eat the brown stuff he got in his bucket. He calls it "Chocate".

I NEVER get to eat cool stuff like Chocate. I eat milk and sometimes pears or bananas. Never Chocate.

Sigh.

4 comments:

Yaya said...

I love learning new things about you - like you're always too warm. And believe me, you're going to love Chocolate - it's one of the great treats you have to look forward to.
Love, Yaya

Brad said...

Great family photo. Glad to hear you're all on the mend. Looking forward to seeing you 12/5 weekend. Love Pop

Lyles said...

What a great picture! We can't wait to see you all in person again. It seems like it won't come quick enough!

Anonymous said...

loved your halloween photos. Allyson here helping me with some stuff. Love Grandma Nadine