Thursday, November 19, 2009

This is my POP

Did you know, I have a Grandpa AND a Pop? So cool to be me. Up until a few weeks ago, I thought Pop lived in the computer. I see Pop and Yaya on the computer all the time. They are so fun!
But then, we went to the park one day and Pop was there! He wasn't in the computer anymore! Magic! He sat and played with me on the blanket for a long time.

Pop loved to carry me around and we looked at trees and grass, but most of all--each other! He's cool, my Pop. We have the same eyebrows.

Mama says I get to see Pop and Yaya very soon. They are coming to our house to play. Good! I just hope I remember them when they come. I have a terrible memory for names and faces--and Mama says I am her shy boy. She says this because I cry when I meet new people and hide my face in her shoulder.

I'll try to remember my Pop and Yaya, but I'd better apologize in advance for any shyness that hits me when they come. Sorry, Pop and Yaya! I DO love you, even if I cry!

3 comments:

Brad said...

Thanks for the great reminder of my picnic with you guys. We are really looking forward to our early Christmas Visit. Love Pop

kt said...

What a sweet picture! I love seeing Brad and Tommy together!

Yaya said...

Tommy, can't wait to visit you. Shy is okay. I'm shy too.