Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day at the Beach

Daddy's friends came to see us a few days ago. I liked them, but I slept through a lot of their visit.
It's Daddy's fault, of course. We were in the car a lot and I always fall asleep in the car.

I did wake up for the beach, though. Daddy carried me around in a red back-thing and I could see everything! I loved it!

Once I got out of back thing I started exploring the sand. It's gritty and messy and doesn't taste very good.

Sand is a very icky mess. I do NOT recommend tasting it.

When I was done eating sand it was time to explore.

I started with people. I climbed Jaci (Daddy's friend) and she liked my messy hands.

I climbed Daddy too. I think Daddy is one of my all-time favorite people.

Then Mama came around and gave me kisses. Mmmm. I like kisses.

Mama let me walk all over (she followed me a lot, though) and I got to get my toes wet and roll in the sand. Good times!

I've decided I like the beach. It's restful and interesting. I hope we go back very soon.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Great shots, very lucky boys. Thanks, Love Pop

Yaya said...

Looks like another Lyle boy loves the beach.