Friday, March 19, 2010

Ten Months Old

I went to the doctor's office a few days ago. Normally I don't like seeing him. (Brady thinks he's okay, but that's because I'm the one who gets pokes and Brady gets a sticker!)
This time was no different. To be fair, the doctor himself was really nice.

I walked around for him and he clapped and told me how strong and big I was. He says I "Power Walk" and was very impressed. He says I'm a little thin for my height, but not in a bad way, and I have a nice big head full of good brains. He says I'm just perfect and healthy and so very smart!

I wish I understood any of that. Doctors don't make any sense.

The best thing that happened was that he said it was time for me to face forward in the car. He said normally we would have to wait a little longer, but I'm heavy enough and strong enough to turn around--just like Brady!

The worst thing that happened was that I got three shots! I was scared when it happened, which was bad enough, but then I got a hot head and sore legs all day. Grrrr! I feel much better now, but STILL!

Mama says I don't have to go back again for a while--unless I get sick. Good to know. I'll do my best to NOT get sick. I do NOT like the doctor's office.

4 comments:

gamma said...

Congratulations on your new carseat. I must say, you look smashing in it.

kt said...

Congrats, Tommy! This is a major milestone and I know you'll love facing forward in the car!

Yaya said...

Alright! So glad you are healthy and growing in all the right places. You must be very proud of your new car status - makes you more like big-boy Brady.

Brad said...

Everyone hates the doctor but they do help most of the time. Glad to hear you get to look forward now instead of back. That's a great lesson in life, look back occasionally but look forward with faith most of the time, that's the ticket. Love Ya, Pop