Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Music in Our House

The boys in our family love the piano. I don't think Mama knows about the piano--she never plays on it, but the rest of us do and we love it!
Daddy plays it best, but Brady plays it loudest and I play it longest. I could play the piano all day, but I'm not tall enough to reach it by myself.

I do have a little piano to play with, which is almost as good. It plays music I like to wave my arms to.

I've noticed everyone likes music in a different way. Brady likes to dance and hit things with sticks when he hears music. Daddy likes to sing (he sings me to sleep a lot--I LOVE that!). Mama plays it in the car, which makes me fall asleep. And I like to both wave my arms and sing (like Daddy does).

Yay for music at our house!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Music is great and so is this picture. Thanks Love Pop

Yaya said...

Love the picture and so glad you have music - essential to a home!