
Daddy says I whine too much. Well, of course I do. I don't have a lot of words to get my point across and when I'm unhappy I have to use tone. If I didn't whine, no one would know I was unhappy and how can I get my way if I don't let everyone know exactly how I feel?
I have to say I'm a very talented whiner. I make my face into a very convincing cry-face (droopy mouth, sad eyes, and a crunched-up nose) and I howl. It's not the same as when I actually cry (like when I have diaper rash or fall off the window sill). Real crying has more tears and is a lot louder.
I usually whine and cry when Brady takes my toys or food. Sometimes it's because I'm tired or hungry or if Brady is gone and I miss him.But I save my best whines for when I can't do something and I really, really want to. You know, like trying to climb on the couch or get the front door open. I whine at the fridge a lot and when Mama won't let me empty the dishwasher (I love those knives!)
Daddy says my whining is a phase. Mama says I'll grow out of it. Brady says I should "Shhhhh!" I say if you want me to stop whining, give me what I want, when I want it.
1 comment:
I remember this phase, I think we just ignored these temper displays. We are looking forward to getting to know Tommy better. Drive safely. Love Pop
Post a Comment