Monday, August 16, 2010

Ups and Downs

My favorite thing EVER is to climb up of stuff. It doesn't really matter what it is as long as it's high.

The problem is, once I get up bad things happen. Like, getting stuck in an ice bucket...


Or falling down the stairs, like I did five minutes ago. Sometimes I get stuck or drop my toys.

Mama says that BEING up isn't as great is CLIMBING up and I kind of get that, but I'm still looking for the perfect place to be up. I'm sure that if I keep trying I'll find a spot to climb that is just as great UP as it is DOWN.

I WILL FIND IT! Yeah, I'm kind of stubborn like that.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Popscicle Tommy looks so innocent and cute atop the ice bucket. I'm sure it is an unending chase. Love to all, Pop