Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween Fun

Halloween wasn't just pumpkins. We went to a place with all kinds of Halloween games!
The weirdest part was sticking our heads through holes for a picture. Of course, now that I see it from this side, it's pretty cool.

The biggest thing was the maze. Brady and I got lost in it first thing, but Mama found me--lots of times!

They also had a big room full of corn and we got to take our shoes off and play in it. WOW!

Daddy poured lots of corn in my lap. I had to laugh, it felt so funny!

Corn is a cool toy! It's as good as sand, but doesn't stick to you at all! Love it!

Brady dragged me everywhere because I was sort of tired, but he pulled me all wrong and I had to stand up to make myself heard.

The ponies were my favorite, I think. We walked round and round and Mama sang the horsey song. I smiled and laughed and played with my pony's hair--he had LOTS of hair!

Then we got lost in the maze again. Brady loved the maze and I couldn't let him have all the fun without me, could I?

Halloween is a super fun, but exhausting holiday. Brady wants to do it again, but I'm good with waiting until next year. I'm tired.

1 comment:

Brad said...

What a great family outing. It brings back memories of Brock and his brothers on Sauvie's Island in Portland doing the same type of things for Halloween. Love It, Thanks, Pop