Sunday, November 21, 2010

Halloween

Halloween is over, I know, but I never got a chance to talk about it, so here goes!
First thing we did was pick out pumpkins. You have to go to a place called a pumpkin patch and you pick out your very own pumpkin. I knew mine the minute I saw it--I really did!

But the pumpkins weren't the only fun thing at the pumpkin patch. They had baby chicks.

And they had baby bunnies hopping around in funny yellow grass.

And the goats lived in a BIG cage. They were not polite--didn't even stop to say hello!

So, we brought our pumpkins home and guess what Daddy and Mama did!? They cut them up!!! My beautiful pumpkin! I mean, I liked the little face in mine, but they put a fire in it and it was too hot to touch--lame!

Humph! So much for Halloween!

No comments: