Instead, I'll tell you all about the silly weather we've been having. Rain. Now rain is cold and makes my socks all wet, but it comes with some great games. The best one is Puddle Jumping.I learned about this game one day when we were supposed to go to the zoo, but it was so wet the animals went to sleep and they closed the zoo! We didn't want to go home right away, so we played in the park outside the zoo.
That's when Brady showed me how to play Puddle Jumping and I'll admit it made me laugh very hard, but it also scared me. Brady made big splashes and if I was anywhere near him my socks always got wet. Yuck.
But Mama and Daddy took very good care of me and it's hard to be scared of anything when they're nearby.
Daddy, in particular, is my best hero. I ADORE him. (And don't I look just like him. Oh, yeah. I'm going to be 'zactly like him when I grow up!)
With Mama and Daddy around I started not being so scared of Brady's jumps and even made some pretty big splashes myself, but I still screamed every time Brady came near me. It was SO FUN!!!
2 comments:
Pure delight!
Puddles are worth getting wet! Hope it rains while we're there and we'll be sure to do it. Love Ya Pop
Post a Comment