Well, ha! I hope so!
Friday, January 14, 2011
The Sillies
There's a mood I sometimes get in that Mama calls 'The Sillies'. Brady sometimes does it too, but Mama says I do it more. Sometimes The Sillies hit me and I make funny faces while dancing around the room and squealing. Sometimes I tease Brady (ha ha, I love that one!). Sometimes I sing tunelessly, change my shoes every ten minutes to hear the different clomping sounds, or press my head to the ground and wave my bum in the air.
And sometimes I wear my clothes the wrong way. I love to have my shirts, or pants, on my head like this, or socks on my hands, or shirts, blankets, towels (anything really) over my face as I run around the room.
Come on! Don't I look AWESOME! The Sillies are great! When the mood hits you, normal things are so much more interesting and the world is a better place. I encourage Brady to join me in The Sillies and often he does. We make a very Silly pair, Mama says.
Well, ha! I hope so!
Well, ha! I hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute silly boy! I wish I could be there to do the sillies with you! Love you!
Post a Comment