Saturday, February 5, 2011

"I Go!"

When I get up in the morning, I want breakfast, then some Mickey Mouse cartoons. After half an hour or so, I bring my shoes to Mama. When I'm ready, I walk to the door and announce 'I go!'
This means 'get me outside right now or else'. Sometimes Mama misunderstands me and I end up in the car, but then we go somewhere cool (like Grandma's house or church or the store). What I really mean by 'I go' is 'let me in the backyard' or 'let's go to the park'.

The backyard is great and I could spend hours out there running around, puttering around the toy house, or driving our little red car. But just as fun is the park.
Best thing about the park is the slide. Even when I catch my foot going down (which is usually) I love the slide! Mama goes down the really big ones with me, but I can ride most of them by myself.

Ooooh, I love slipping down that slide! Brady does it too (I don't know how he manages to keep both feet out in front of him--his legs are even longer than mine!) and he rides all of them by himself, even the very biggest ones.

We go to the park at least twice a week and ride the slides, but it's not near enough for me and we always leave too soon (Mama says two hours is enough for anyone, but hours mean nothing to me.) I want to stay until I'm done!

Which reminds me--I gotta find Mama. "I GO!"

3 comments:

Lyles said...

You're growing up so fast! Look at you going down the slide all by yourself! Wahoo!

Brad said...

Backyards and parks are Mom sanity savers. Glad to hear the boys are enjoying them. Excited about a Lyle baby girl. Love Ya Pop

Yaya said...

Tommy, you are so lucky you live in California where you can GO. Isn't it great you have your own yard and a park so close!