Friday, March 18, 2011

A Snowy Day

A few months ago, Mama and Daddy took us to a special place where everything is white and cold. They call it snow. It's fun to play in, but you have to wear special pillowy clothes to go outside. It was a great day.
Brady and I had a good time getting dressed, but it took a long time. We had mostly matching clothes--shoes, pants, and goggles. Brady liked the goggles best and I liked my gloves.

I was the first one ready and had to stand around, bored, while everyone else pulled on their hats and coats. Meh.

Daddy brought this giant donut. I had no idea what it was for--boy was I for a surprise!

We finally got outside and it was beautiful! White snow everywhere! I could have stayed out there all day!

We walked around for a while and then we played with the donut. I LOVE THE DONUT!!!

I flew on the snow over and over and over again! The only annoying part was having to take turns with Brady.

When Daddy was tired of pushing us in the donut, we took a break. Whew!

Then Daddy tossed us up into the snow walls and we slid down fast! It was better than the slides at the park!

After a quick break inside by the fire (which I didn't want to do, but Mama and Daddy insisted) we ran outside again and followed snow paths all around. We even made a few paths ourselves.

Soon we had to go home and I was sad. I cried when Mama took off my snow-clothes and put me in the car. We drove and drove and soon the snow was all gone. I miss it, but we'll go back.

Brady and I will make sure of that!

4 comments:

kt said...

how sad that you had to leave the snow, Tommy!

By the way, the picture in your header makes me laugh out loud when I see it every time. I LOVE IT!

Lyles said...

You look so cute all dressed up in your puffy snow clothes!

Brad said...

The pictures take me back to when we used to take Brock, Matt and Greg to the snow. Great pictures and lots of fun. You are sure raising lucky boys. Love Pop

Yaya said...

The last photo with the boys holding hands is a keeper. Well that was a huge success. You did it just right so they love the snow.