Thursday, January 24, 2013

A Day in the Life of a 19 Month old

Well, I'm 19 months old now and getting bigger every day!

Well, sort of.
I'm still small enough to sleep in a drawer, if I wanted to. 

Of course, I DON'T want to, but the point is that I could.

Anyway, I keep busy every day doing lot's of fun, important things. 

I get up, eat breakfast, and then my favorite way to spend the morning is to go to the park. 
Mama doesn't like taking me to the park, though. She says I keep trying to play with toys that are too big for me.

I see her point, but the big toys are interesting! Like this bucket-thing. It twirls round and round! I love it, but it scares me too. Any time I climb in, Mama has to save me.

This bridge is fascinating too. It takes me a long time to cross it, and sometimes I lose my footing, but I have to cross it five or six times, just to see if I can.

These steps are scary, which means I have to climb them as often as possible. Mama lets me do it, but I think it makes her nervous.

Man, sometimes I wish I was bigger. 

After a morning of playtime, I take a nap, eat lunch, and then putter around the house. I like best to play with Mama. I climb on her legs and keep her busy with my messy adventures. 
What would she do without me?

The best part is when Daddy gets home at dinner time. I run to meet him at the door and he hugs me and plays with me. I LOVE him! 
(Unless he has a beard--I am NOT a fan of the beard.)

After dinner, a bath, and a few songs with Daddy I go to bed. 
And that's my day!

Buh-Bye

No comments: