Saturday, January 12, 2013

Old and New Stuff

The other day, Daddy and Mama took us to two museums. 
The first one was all about old stuff, like Mummies.
I liked it very much. 
It had an underground tunnel with lots of pictures on the wall and a big hole in the ground.

Mama helped me look, but she wouldn't let me go down to check it out...grrrr!

When we got away from the hole, Mama let me down and I wandered round and round the tunnels.

There was so much to see!

Check this guy out! I started at him for a long time. I want a hat like his!

There was so much to see that I got tired and Daddy carried me around on his shoulders. 
Thanks Daddy!

When we were done running around the inside, there was even more to see outside! This time I rode around in the stroller, which suited me just right. I was kind of tired.

And I could see plenty from my seat.

I did get out for a minute to sit with the boys--gotta hang with my bros whenever I can!

I also had to check out the garden they had for people to explore. So pretty!

The next stop was a museum about new things like rockets and space (Daddy called it NASA).

It was a dark place full of weird things I didn't understand, but I enjoyed every minute of it!

The boys spent a lot of time in this funny room, pretending they were flying a rocket in space.
Humph! It didn't look like a rocket to me!

I have no idea what I was doing here, but I look great, right?

Of course, I look pretty in everything!

We had so much fun exploring those museums! Let's go back again!

No comments: