Mama is the only girl, but she says she doesn't mind. She likes her boys and she has a lot of pink things to make her feel better. Anyway, boys are fun.At Our house boys make big messes (I do my part by spitting up and laying all over the floor - I love to lay on the floor). Boys make loud noises (Brady sings and I yell - good times) and eat a LOT. Well, Daddy doesn't do any of these things, but Brady and I do enough to make up for it.
Oh, Mama says these things aren't always nice.
But we also help Mama (Brady throws away my diapers and I take lots of naps so she can rest - Daddy sometimes cleans the whole house!) and we make her laugh and smile. We are a lot of fun.
Mama says she wouldn't trade any of her boys for anything. Whew! I guess she'll keep me then!
3 comments:
Don't worry, Tommy. If Mommy changes her mind we'll take ya!
So cute! I love the picture of all the boys!
Great picture of the boys. this side of the Lyle family just can't seem to crack to girl code but Yaya and I are happy to have 3 daughters, Laura, Buffy and Courtney. Love Ya, Pop
Post a Comment