Mommy and Daddy woke me up on my birthday. They came in singing the Happy Birthday song (which I had just learned - it's one of my favorites). They brought me presents from Pop and Yaya.
One was a card that sang "Hey Now" and had a picture of Shrek and Donkey. I love Shrek and Donkey!
There was also a puzzle of instruments. When you put the pieces in it makes music. Or, at least, it used to. Daddy took it away for a while and now it doesn't make any noise, but I still like it.
I also got a big red art thing. I don't know what it's really called, but you draw on it and I like it. Laney came over for my birthday night and we colored with markers and crayons for a long time.
Laney and I also played with the puzzle. She gave me a shape-book and a HUGE blue ball to sit on and jump. I like to throw the ball around and watch it knock things over.
Then we had cake. Yummy! Laney liked it a lot.
I liked it too. It was yellow inside and chocolate with sprinkles outside. I ate almost a whole piece! I liked the singing part and I really liked blowing out the candles. I wanted to do it twice.
A few days later I had another birthday party at Grandpa and Grandma's house. We ate pasta and then opened presents. I got to open a lot of them!
I got a siren car that makes lots of noise, lots of shorts, two singing cards, shoes, and a whole bunch of things I can't remember now.
Then we had cake - again! This was a small cake just my size and I liked it. Especially the singing and candles part. I love birthdays - especially mine!
3 comments:
So cute! Happy birthday again Brady. We love you!
What great pics - love the one with the cupcake candle. How fun to get to be part of your birthday long distance! Love from Yaya
PS I'll be checking out your new blog
Just saw the Birthday photos, I agree with Yaya, the cupcake photo is great. Thanks Love Ya, Pop
Post a Comment