Friday, June 19, 2009

The Thing I Don't Like

There is this big Thing I don't like. It is supposedly called a "car seet". I don't like it.

The Thing goes in the car. This is me sitting in it. I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but I'm really unhappy about the whole situation.

Why don't I like it? Well, I get too hot in there for one thing. Also, it's squishy and I can't move. I don't like being buckled into things. Lastly, I can't see a thing from inside.

Mama says I have to sit in the Thing if I want to go anywhere. Why would I want to go anywhere? The Big World is too much for me when we stay home. Going places just gets confusing and makes me tired and hungry.

I cry every time I get put in the Thing, but the message is apparently not getting across. Mama, if you're reading this - cut it out!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Who would like a carseat, they're like a miniture straight jacket. Glad you use one though, don't know how we all survived without carseats and seatbelts to semi-maturity. Love Ya, Pop