Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Day Before I Got Sick

We went on a Train to the Beach, just like Brady said we would.
The Train was cool. I looked around a little before...Well, I admit I fell asleep as soon as the Train started moving. It was so nice and swaying. It made a nice, low humming sound too. I just couldn't stay awake.

When the Train stopped I woke up. Brady and I were super excited to get off the Train. I wanted to see what a Beach was.

I like the Beach. I looked around very happily for a long time, but in the end I got cold and Mama had to dress me up warm. I was so warm and cozy I just had to fall asleep. Shoot, I miss every cool thing by being a sleepy baby!

When I woke up we were watching this pretty thing go round and round. Mama says those are horses on it. What's a horse? I get that they are pretty and I would have liked to see them closer. Brady got to. HE got to ride one. No FAIR!

Then we got on the Train again. I guess everyone else wanted to go home. I wasn't. I slept the whole time and didn't get to see a thing!

The last thing I remember is taking a picture as a family. Then the swaying started again and that lovely humming sound...zzzzz

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Wow! Tommy looks like he's smiling. I can't wait to hold him.
Love, Yaya