Sometimes when I eat too much I make a lot of Funny Noises. Mama calls my Noises "the Hic-ops". She says they are cute.
They make my whole body shake and make it hard to eat or talk. (Not that I say much - Gaaaagch is about as much as I can handle) I do like them though. I think they are funny, but they never last long.
Oh well, on to the next game.
ps: Mama says we went to the Zoo today, but I don't remember that. She says I slept the whole time. She says she tried to wake me, but I cried and went back to sleep. I guess the Zoo wasn't very entertaining. Next time we should go somewhere cool - like the beach.
2 comments:
Tommy gets cuter and more responsive each time I see him.
Love, Yaya
Sleeping is far better than crying so count your blessings. Glad you had a great time. Love Pop
Post a Comment