Monday, July 13, 2009

NOT happy

This is me when I am happy.


Am I happy now? NO.

I got poked. Mama calls it "shots" and I call it evil. My legs hurt, I'm tired and grumpy, and I'm too uncomfortable to eat, so I'm hungry too. NOT happy.

The Big World is a bad place right now, but maybe it will be better soon. Mama gave me some sweet, purple stuff and I'm going to take another nap. Maybe when I wake up it won't be so bad.

G'night...

2 comments:

kt said...

is that wall-e in the background.. ?

Jess said...

Oh oh. I didn't like shots either. I was a sad, mopey baby after mine. We should protest - no more shots! But, my mommy says they protect you from diseases that are no fun, whatever that means. Pain from shots is not fun. Hope you are feeling better after your nap. Naps always make me feel better. ~Jayden