But I was happiest when we got to go home and see Brady and my bouncy seat. Stupid Hospitle. Let's not go back.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Still Annoyed
I'm still thinking about that stupid trip to the Hospitle. They were so mean to me!
Fortunately Daddy stayed with me. He was there always. Even when they poked me a lot, Daddy was there to see that I was okay.
Mama stayed too. She fed me and held me, but she went home sometimes. Daddy says she had to make sure Brady was okay. Well, that's okay then. I love Brady. I don't mind sharing Mama with him.
As you can see, they poked me A LOT! I am NOT a fan of that.
Then they dressed me in this pink dress. It's not very manly, but I look pretty cute, don't I?
Anyway, I still got to have my Bink clipped to my shirt, so it wasn't all bad.
They made me a super-comfy nest in my bed and I was happy to stay in it all the time.
But I was happiest when we got to go home and see Brady and my bouncy seat. Stupid Hospitle. Let's not go back.
But I was happiest when we got to go home and see Brady and my bouncy seat. Stupid Hospitle. Let's not go back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tommy I agree let's stay away from the hospital! Love Pop
Post a Comment