Sunday, October 18, 2009

Best View in the House

I'm standing in my stand-up toy right now. I do a lot of things in here. I eat, play, and keep an eye on Brady.

Mama feeds me food in a spoon at night now and I always eat in my stand-up toy. I've eaten bananas, pears (my favorite), apple sauce, prunes (yuck), and sweet potatoes (meh).

The toys are lots of fun, but mostly I like to stand in my toy to watch Brady. He runs round and round and he often falls down or breaks things. Someone has to watch him closely or he'll get in real trouble.

That's where I come in. I can see everything from my stand-up toy. I can spin round and keep my eye on Brady. I wish I could run after him, but I'm practicing and soon I won't need the stand-up toy.

I want to get out of my toy now. Brady is watching a movie and doesn't need me to look after him. Anyway, I'm hungry.

See ya!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Tommy has at least another 6 months before he will be running with Brady so I guess Tommy is learning patience and soon it will be a Mommy trackmeet. Love Pop

Yaya said...

It's the calm before the storm. Soon you'll be running around the house with Brady.
I can't wait to see you in about a month. You and Brady will be so much fun to play with.
Miss You, Yaya