One day last week we went to place where the ground was covered in big orange things. I don't know what they were, or why we wanted them so badly, but we collected lots of them and took them home. Weird.

I saw most of this from my little pouch on Mama. I like my pouch. I can be near Mama and see all the world at once.

When I got out of the pouch, Daddy put me with the Orange Things, but I didn't like it much. They're just seriously huge and they don't even do anything cool.

There was this big tube that Brady crawled into. He's nuts. I sat by it and the cold ground made my feet hurt, so I cried. I don't like cold, crunchy things touching my toes. Duh.

I was glad when it was time to go. I'm still not sure why we went in the first place. My family is funny sometimes. I don't understand half of what they do.

Still, they are my family and I love them so much! See how nice we look. I guess I should have been looking at the camera, but Brady was there and I just can't get enough of him.
Brady loved the Big Orange Things. He carried them around and pushed them down the hill. He was happy to take some home. Maybe he knows what they are. Maybe next time we go get Big Orange Things I'll like them too.
Maybe.
2 comments:
Great Pumpkin Patch photos. Thanks.Love Pop
Love the family photo. You have the biggest, brightest blue eyes.
Love you, Yaya
Post a Comment