Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Music Cube!

My favorite toy isn't actually mine. It's Brady's. We both like it a lot. What toy is it? The MUSIC CUBE...sigh. I love the Music Cube.
I steal the Music Cube whenever I get the chance, but Brady usually catches on and takes it away. I finally let Mama know I'd rather she turned off the music part, so Brady won't hear it and come running.

The Music Cube is so colorful and just plain interesting. I can turn it over and over. I can bite it. I can push it away from my tummy and pull it back in. The possibilities are endless!

The bad news is that Mama got tired of me and Brady wrestling over the Music Cube and took it away. I plan to go looking for it the minute I can crawl or walk on my own. It's got to be around here somewhere...

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Ah, the challenge of sharing begins... Love you all, Yaya

Brad said...

I remeber this from Christmas 08 in Park City. That Yaya is a trouble maker. It drove me crazy also. Love Pop