I have a love/hate relationship with my toys.
I cannot resist trying to grab them and get them to my mouth, but when I do get a good grip on one, I have trouble letting go and that freaks me out.
Some toys I can't get my fingers around at all and that really makes me mad.
This afternoon, I had a wrangle with a rattle and, unfortunately, the rattle won.
I will conquer these hands! I will! I will!
3 comments:
Tommy, you're getting so big and looking so cute! Soon you'll be able to show that rattle who's boss.
Great video! Hands are dicey but over time you will be amazed at how quickly they can get you into trouble. Thanks for the video. Love to all. Pop
Boy! I can just see the frustration on your face. I feel just like that sometimes.
Love you, Yaya
Post a Comment