But don't forget your coat!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Birthday at the Beach
The second half of Our Day, we played at the beach. Have I mentioned how much I love the Beach?
Sand, in particular, is fascinating. It doesn't taste very good, but it sticks to your fingers and you can put it in a bucket by the fistful. Good stuff.
I was very happy as long as I didn't have to get in the water and could sit in the sand. Sometimes, Mama thought I was too cold and made me sit in the tent with her, but I objected.
She let me out, but only if I would wear my coat. To be honest, I didn't mind. It got really cold there at the end.
Daddy was the best! He tossed me high--which I LOVE and can never get enough of. Brady doesn't like it much. He hates being up high. But I love it!!!
Daddy and I are pals. He knows just how to cuddle me. Mama is great and I love my Brady, but Daddy is my best friend. I loved being at the beach with him.
Did I have a good day? Yes! Do I recommend birthdays at the beach? YES!!
But don't forget your coat!
But don't forget your coat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun day and birthdays together are twice as much fun. Lucky Brady and Tommy. I wish we could have been there, it really did look fun. Love to all, Pop
What a great birthday together! Love the picture of you and your dad cuddling.
Post a Comment