Last weekend Brady and I had Our Day. It was technically Brady's birthday, but we shared it and had a wonderful time!

We spent the morning at a place that was very like Dizzyland, but smaller (more MY size). I liked it very much and kept very busy doing fun things.

We rode on the cara-sell first. I got a funny little animal. Mama called it a fox. Whatever. All I know is that is went up and down and freaked me out a little.

Then I met a goat. It had a funny, fuzzy face. Cool. I also met a tiny horse and a donkey.

Daddy said we had to wash our hands. Brady went first while I tasted the goat-food. Um, yuck.

I had a wonderful time riding rides too (haven't found those pictures yet) and wore myself out completely! I fell asleep in the car when we left and when I woke up...BAM, we were on our way to the beach!
What a Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment