Friday, May 14, 2010

I'M ONE!

Yes, it's true. I made it through my first year as a Lyle Boy. Am I proud of myself--You Bet!

I've learned a ton of cool stuff! I can walk, say "Dah-tah!", play with Brady, dance, clap, and wave bye-bye. I can also feed myself, sing completely off-key, and give the best baby hugs you ever had.

I talked to lots of people on the phone for my birthday. This is me talking to Yaya. Well, it's Yaya talking to me. I wanted to talk to her, but when I tried, I couldn't think of a thing to say. (I don't have many words to choose from.)

Best thing that happened on my birthday--my first ice cream cone. Very tasty, but WAY too cold. Still, it was better than cake. (Beware cake!! It's sticky, messy, and has no crunch to it at all! Bleh!)

So, Happy Birthday to me!!!!

2 comments:

Brad said...

Love the new sand in the mouth photo and the birthday photos. Thanks Love Pop

Yaya said...

Tommy - how fun! Your first icecream. It's one of my favorite foods.
Love, Yaya