Monday, December 17, 2007

A Day in the Life

I start every day with a big breakfast. I usually have a bowl of oatmeal and fruit, and then I like to drink a little bottle.
After I eat my fill, I get to play with all the toys around me. I like to have a bear or doggie close by (just now, actually, I really like to snuggle my giant Pooh Bear) and I like to have the red music maker right next to me. It makes great music. It died a few days ago, but Mommy said it was just hungry. She went to the store and bought it some food (weird food! it eats little round hard things!) After it ate, it played music again, so I was happy!
I like music. It makes me want to dance, especially if it has a good beat. The best music is Raffi, but I also like Rap and Rock music. I dance and sing so much that I usually need a snack.
The problem is, sometimes I can see the food and I can smell the food, but it won't come out and let me eat it. Stupid food.
So then I eat my bear's ear. It's not all that satisfying or even very tasty, but it's there and my bear doesn't mind. He's nice that way. When I'm done with my bear (and everything else I think might taste interesting) I have lunch, and then I take a nap.

After myy nap, Mommy letz e play with my jmper seet, but I lik too playyy on the ousite now. I jus don;t like sitting in it. i don't like sitding. I dn't lyke. I dun't, . I dmsnzuifhnjkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

Brad said...

Laura we sure enjoy checking the blog each day. I went home and asked Ally if she had seen Brady's cowboy hat pictures and she already had. We went shopping last night for Brady and we got more than a few sleeping suits and jumpers, Grandma Ally gets carried away. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love Brad

Alli said...

I love this baby! Just too cute.