Saturday, December 15, 2007

I'm a Cowboy!

Hi. I'm a Cowboy.

Daddy says so. He put his great big hat on me and said I was a Cowboy. That was easy enough, right? You put on a very big hat and you turn into something else. What is a Cowboy? Before I get all excited about being one, I better find out what it is.

Okay. Mommy says a Cowboy rides horses, wears boots, and gets very dirty. I don't know about horses, but I wear my boots when my feet are cold and I am usually pretty dirty. I guess I must be a Cowboy after all. Cool.

I think I need a new hat though. Daddy's is way too big for me. He must have a really big head! His hat was so big, I almost got lost in it.

Hmm. I don't know. I'm a pretty big boy and I can't imagine Daddy's head is bigger than MINE. I know it looks big, but you have to see mine! I guess Cowboys just wear big hats and try not to get lost too often.

I did find my way out eventually. It's wasn't so hard after all. I just had to get the hat off my head and I was found again. I was so happy and relieved that I had to laugh! Mommy and Daddy were laughing when I got out, so I think they were relieved too. It's nice to know they miss me when I'm gone.

Anyway, next time you see a horse-riding, boots-wearing, dirty, big-hatted Cowboy, it'll probably be ME!

2 comments:

Alli said...

I agree!!

Yaya said...

Love the cowboy picture - truly a keeper. So excited to see Brady next week (and you & Brock, of course).