Mommy showed me a picture of the Christ Child all grown up and I knew right away who it was. For a minute or two I just stared at the picture. It was such a nice picture. Jesus was blessing the children and they all look so happy. I was so pleased to see the picture I just had to shout and laugh.

I loved the picture so much that Mommy is letting me keep it above my toy box in my part of the house. Then I can see it all the time and remember where I came from and who loves me the most of all. I think He might even love me more than Mommy and Daddy. So, that is what we are celebrating on this special day. That makes today the very specialist of all special days.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
What a great kid you are
Post a Comment