Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Some foods...

Have you noticed some foods are really tasty, some are okay, some are barely edible, and some are just plain nasty?

Mommy likes me to try new things and I'm always willing to give it a shot, but I've learned to take a tiny nibble before I decide if I want it. See this picture? Peas. That's all I have to say about that.

Nothing else is quite as bad as peas, though. Turkey and Chicken dinners are edible, if I'm hungry enough. I think peaches are okay, and Macaroni and Cheese is scrumptious! I also love Banana Berry Oatmeal (Mommy makes it hot for me), pears, sweet potatoes, squash, and the dark green vedgie mix. Yum!

Mommy finally gave up on peas, I think. Very good Mommy. I have her trained so well...

4 comments:

Alli said...

But your very favorite? Peach Cobbler? It doesn't make the list?

*tsk*

Bellamama said...

Did I forget Peach Cobbler?!? Oh NO! Seriously, that is the perfect food!
-Brady

kt said...

Brady, your hair is getting so thick! Look at you! Such a beautiful boy!

CLyle said...

It's not too hard to tell that you don't like peas. I think there are more on your bib than ever came close to going in your mouth! :)