Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Don't Eat Bugs!

Mommy says we shouldn't eat bugs.

Well, that's okay for her, I guess. If she doesn't want to eat bugs, she doesn't have to. I like bugs. BIG bugs! Particularly their funny feet! They just fit in my mouth so nice! I never swallow them, if that makes her feel better. I just carrry them around in my mouth. (It's easier that way when you crawl on all fours like I do. Maybe when I am better at the walking thing I'll do it differently.)

Mommy caught me at it the other day. I thought she'd be upset, or at least grossed out. She wasn't. She looked at me for a minute and then laughed and laughed. I guess she's okay with my eating bugs now. Maybe it's because I'm such a big boy.

Do big boys eat bugs? I know they don't eat paper (I get in trouble for that one ALL the time! It just tastes so good I can't resist it!), but bugs are okay? I don't get it, but whatever. I'll just take a bite out of everything I can get in my mouth and see what happens. If I'm not supposed to eat it, Mommy will tell me.

At least, she will if she catches me!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love that second picture!!! <3