When I get hungry I get a little grumpy. Mommy can tell you all about it. There's only two things that make me upset enough to cry. Hunger is one. Being stuck in one place is the other, but we'll talk about that one later. I've got food on my mind right now and I don't want to get sidetracked. When Mommy figures out I'me hungry, she always does the same thing. She puts me in my Tall Blue Chair, then she starts making my food. That is the worst part of the day. Seriously, nothing's worse than being absolutely starving and stuck in a chair I have no chance of escaping. The two things I hate the most happening at the same time. Can you blame me for crying?
Then Mommy feeds me. I eat all kinds of things. I like bread, juice, all kinds of fruit, vedgies (if they aren't green - yucky!), and lots of meaty mush. Mommy gives me turkey, chicken, and beef. The meats are soft, like most things I eat, but they are very filling and tasty. I also love applesauce. Yum! Sometimes, thgough, Mommy gives me very weird things to munch on. As I said before, green is totally gross. I have learned that green means peas and peas are truly nasty. I will not eat them. I also dislike bananas, unless they are mixed up with other things like berries or applesauce. What I hate the most is cheese. Very yucky!
When I don't like something, I spit it out and try to get it off my tongue. Then I make a face. If Mommy tries to give it to me again, I turn away and cry. She's a good Mommy and stops trying to force it down my throat if I show her how much I hate it.
Once I eat, I am in a great mood. I slap my hands around and throw food as far as I can (and I can throw pretty far!) Mommy doesn't like it when I throw stuff, and I think it's pretty funny that she frowns at me and says "Oh no! No, no!" I laugh every time! The problem with that game is that when I throw something, Mommy never gives it back. I suppose that's what "no, no!" means. Oh well, it's still fun to get in one good throw!I like most things about my life, but eating with Mommy is one of my favorites!
3 comments:
Eating cheers me up too Brady. Yum yum. We'll have to eat together when you come visit, and don't worry, there won't be any peas.
P.S. I love your cute teeth, you have so many now.
I love feeding you except when you bite the spoon or let everything fall out of your mouth... But it's still cute!
We're looking forward to Brady bringing Laura and Brock out for a visit, and yes no peas. We just had some friends who had their first grandchild and his parents named him Waylon like in the country western singer Waylon Jennings. Man are you lucky your parents aren't dopes.
Love to all, thanks Laura you have no idea how much we enjoy the blog.
Grandpa Brad
Post a Comment