I found a whole bunch more pictures! Get ready! We had a big day in the gardens a few weeks ago and had a wonderful time! One of the gardens had a big fountain. We spent a lot of time at the fountain, 'cause I liked it. There was another baby there too. She was wearing a great hat, but she didn't say much. We didn't get a picture. I don't know if her mommy would have liked it. The fountain was great because when you stood next to it, you could see lots of stuff.
First there was the fountain itself. It went really high and splashed a lot! I would have gone right in, but I wasn't tall enough to get over the edge and Mommy wouldn't help me! You know, sometimes I wonder about Mommy. She sure stops me from doing fun stuff a lot. No matter how much I cry and wave my limbs around I never get my way! On the other hand, the other day Mommy, Daddy, and me all went for a long walk and found a park. It had a great fountain! The water came right up out of the ground in big splashes and made the ground all wet. We ate lunch and then I got to play in water! I got all wet and cold and it was fabulous! I don't see why sometimes I get my way and sometimes I don't.
Anyway, the gardens were nice. Everything was green and so big! I felt very small out there. Good thing Daddy was there, or I might have got lost. We saw lots of animals in the gardens. Big birds sat by the water and made lots of noise. Little bushy-tailed things ran around everywhere. Mommy wanted to feed them, but Daddy said we shouldn't. He said they were spoiled enough as it was. Am I spoiled because I like Mommy and Daddy to feed me all the time? Well, I hope someone fed those fluffy things.
There's a lot of pictures of us by the fountain, aren't there? I just noticed that. It IS a nice fountain, but you'd think we might have looked at other stuff. I'm sure we did, but I don't remember much. Just a bunch of green and lots of pictures taken of me.I like pictures of me. Well, don't I look cute? Every time I see the camera out, I smile. After all, it's all about me, right? Me and the fountain...
Oh, check out this crazy looking man! He just stood there for the longest time! People walking by didn't think he was real, but he was. I don't think I would like standing so still. And I know I wouldn't like wearing a hat like that. I don't like hats unless I'm cold. We saw this guy at the second garden we went to. He stood out in front of it. Maybe he was guarding it? Maybe he was there to see the gardens just like us. And maybe he was asleep standing up. Do you think people can really do that? That would be pretty funny! When I'm tired I get kind of soft and wiggly. I can't even sit up straight!
The second garden had a lot of wonderful red buildings in it. Look at this one! It had big tall sticks on it! Mommy held me high, but I still wasn't as high as those sticks! They are a nice, bright red, aren't they?Red is so attractive, I think. It's bright and rich and I can not resist it. Whoever made this garden must have liked red too. I think we should go back and see it again.
Here's more red, but this building has a lot (and I mean a LOT) of hats! Who ever saw a building wearing even one hat, let alone a whole stack of them? Crazy cool! How does it balance them so well? I'm very impressed and I really just want to go knock all those hats off and hear them crash to the ground. I'll bet they'd make a great, loud crash!It was cheap of them to build that fence, don't you think? They built it to keep people from knocking all those hats off. I just know they did it to spite me. Oh well. It was still fun to look at. You know, I don't think we looked at a lot of plants in this garden. I only remember the red buildings.
Oh, wait! Here's one of me and Daddy with a tree! What a weird tree. It looks a little lumpy. Maybe it got wet. My hair gets lumpy when it gets wet. Never mind, Tree. Your leaves will flatten out all nice when they dry. Mommy says someone cut the tree so it would be shaped like that on purpose. WHAT?! Who would do such a mean thing to a harmless tree!? Poor tree. It's not enough that it has to be short and fat. Now it has to be lumpy too!
This tree got a very nice seat. It sits right by the water. It grew very tall sitting where it could splash around whenever it wants. I would like a seat like that. It would be like playing in the tub all day long. I would like that.Mommy says the tree doesn't splash around because it can't move fast enough to get a good splash. She also says I would not like staying in the tub all the time, because I would get cold and wrinkled. That's the silliest thing I ever heard! First of all, I'll bet the tree waits and splashes when all the people are gone home. Second, I think she's making up the wrinkled and cold thing. I've never gotten wrinkled before. And I'm only cold when I get OUT of the tub. Duh!
So, yeah. We had a great time at the gardens looking at Big Fountains and Lumpy Trees.
1 comment:
Brady, you are by far the most photogenic of ALL my nephews. We can't wait to see you in Utah.
Post a Comment