Saturday, March 15, 2008

Airports

Well, Utah was fun and cold and Snowy. We had a great time and Daddy says we're going back again next month. He's a funny guy, Daddy. He says we're going without Mommy. Ha ha ha! What a great joke!

As I was saying, on the way home from Utah we were in the airport and, I have to tell you, airports are way weird. When we got there, they took most of our bags! Then we ate in a little dark room and I got to share macaroni and cheese with Mommy (Mommy was pretty grumpy until she got to eat). It was very good food!

But the coolest thing was that we found a big stick stuck in the floor and it was so big it went up to the ceiling!

I don't know who left it there, but it was a great idea. You can wrap yourself around it, arms AND legs, look up and feel very small. I would have slipped down to the ground, but Daddy held me up!

It's a cool toy, but it was too big to take home with me. Not only was it stuck into the ground, but I don't think it would've fit on the plane with us. The truth is I don't think Mommy and Daddy would have let me keep it anyway. But it was a fun way to pass the time.

You know, I've been thinking about this for a while and I really want to know who left that thing there! It must have been a mistake. There was no real reason for it to be there. It was big, heavy and taking up space. And it didn't even DO anything!

If I had been in charge of putting a cool ting in the middle of an airport, I would have put up something that actually DID something. It would have been a lot cooler. That big stick just stood there. It was pretty cool, but I really like my toys better, especially Ducky, but more on him later!

2 comments:

greg lyle said...

Looks like we have a fireman in the making.

Brad said...

Sorry to hear Brady has Chicken Pox. Still enjoying the blog. Thanks for all your effort. Love Brad