Tuesday, March 4, 2008

White Stuff Everywhere!

Well, we went to Utah and had a wonderful time. Grandpa and Grandma Lyle love me lots and I love playing with them (Grandpa tried to hide one of his arms from me - silly Grandpa! I don't know who he thought he was fooling! I could totally see it!) I also got to see Uncle Matt and Aunt Buffy. And then Uncle Greg and Aunt Courtney came. What a big party!

It was fun to see the family and I miss them, but I also saw something else in Utah. You wouldn't believe it unless you saw it, so I'm glad Mommy took a lot of pictures. It's a whole bunch of White Stuff that came right out of the sky.

I first saw it on the first morning when we went for a walk, Grandma, Mommy, Daddy and me. I sat in the big red backpack and only got out once. It was very cold and very interesting. Later it all came down at once while we were sitting inside. I had to go out and look.

Isn't it pretty?

Daddy took me out into the White Stuff, but the first time I was all bundled up in a big white hat and a thick sweater. I didn't like it much, so I went inside and Mommy took all the extra stuff off. She didn't make me put it on again, but I went out a lot more times. I couldn't help it.

White Stuff is very cold and wet. It gets everywhere and makes everything go away. It's like a big, cold blanket, but it just makes you cold! I still don't know whether I liked White Stuff or not, but I do know it was absolutely fascinating!

It was so pretty and so confusing! I kept going out into it and then coming right back inside. I don't much like being cold and White Stuff is REALLY cold. And yet, I don't know much about it, so I had to keep trying it out. I can't say I'm completely satisfied with what little I saw. I think we better go back again and soon.

It's funny, you know. I don't remember there being White Stuff in Utah last time I went. I remember last time we went to Utah Grandpa and Grandma Lyle were far away on a boat and... hey, wait a minute! Do you think they brought the White Stuff back with them from the boat?! I don't know where White Stuff comes from. Maybe it's from boats!

Anyway, the White Stuff was so cold I couldn't stay out in it very long. I climbed into the house pretty quick when I got too cold and wet. I can move pretty fast when I want to.

Oh, look! No wonder I was cold! I had White Stuff in my hair! Man, that White Stuff got everywhere! Cold, white and all over everyone's shoes, clothes, and heads!

I loved it!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Thanks for the update. We sure enjoyed your visit. Love Brad