Mommy says this white hat of mine is specially for being in the Snow. That's cool and all, but it's a goofy looking hat. It makes my head look all pointy and Mommy laughs every time I put it on. I don't think that's a good sign. Actually it's too big, but it did keep my head warm when I wore it out in the Snow. Everyone stares at me when I wear it and I get a lot of attention, so maybe it's not so bad.
But sometimes a lot of attention is not a good idea. I like it so much I get excited and show off. And that's usually when I fall. Fortunately there's usually someone there to catch me and help me get back up. I really need to calm down and not fall down so much. It kind of hurts my head. You would have thought my big White Hat would have protected my head.
But don't think for a minute a few bumps or a goofy looking hat would ever stop me from having a great time getting a ton of attention from my family!Hmmm. You know, I the hat doesn't look so bad. Actually, I think I look very handsome in it! Mommy says my Nana's friend Jeannie made it for me. She made the hat and my soft white bedtime blanket for me when I was born. What a nice lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment