
Mommy told someone the other day that I like feets a lot. She seemed to think it was funny or weird that I like them so much and I thought I'd take this chance to explain the cool stuff about feets.
Feets in general are very interesting, especially when they are covered in socks (I can't help worrying that the sock eats them up and I like to check and see if they're still there).
I like nibbling a sock-covered toe now and then, because the shape is just right for my big mouth and it's the best way to see if the foot is still there. Did you know every sock tastes different? You never know what you're going to get. Irresistible! (I have to say Aunt Alli has particularly tasty socks!)
My own feets are the best. I like to poke them out of the holes in my bed when I go to sleep. Mommy thinks its funny and always asks me why I do that. Well, duh! Because I can!
My feets are smaller than most people's, so they don't fit as well in my mouth. They're also all the way at the bottom of me and I can't get them to my mouth very easily. I'm just sure they taste wonderful, but I'm afraid I'll never know for sure.Mommy is always putting fuzzy socks on my feets. Which is great when my feets are cold, but after a while I start to worry about my feets being eaten by the socks, so I have to take at least one of them off and check on them. I have to admit I like one of my feets especially (Mommy and Daddy call it my Left Foot), so that's usually the one I take off.
Daddy thinks it's funny that I always take off my Left Foot's sock. I think it's funny that he takes off BOTH his socks! What a silly thing to do! Then he doesn't have any on at all! You only need to take off one if you want to make sure your feets still there... don't you?
1 comment:
hehehe. socks...
Post a Comment