Thursday, March 6, 2008

And Even More White Stuff

Okay, Sorry to keep harping on this subject, but I just can't stop thinking about that White Stuff! It was soooooo weird!

The last time I went out I was brave enough to put my fingers in the White Stuff. Oooooh was it cold! I did not like it! But it was interesting! And Daddy had me safe, so I knew I could get away quick if I had to.

I kind of wish we had White Stuff in California. I really didn't get much time with it. I wish it didn't make my fingers so very cold. Then I could have played more with it.

More of it started coming down while we were outside. I think that's when I decided enough was enough and I wanted to go right back inside for good! Coldness is one of those things where a little goes a looooooong way!

Doesn't it just figure that Daddy would keep me out a bit longer to see what I thought of the White Stuff falling in my face. I guess it's cool and all, but I had had enough by then and I demanded to be taken back inside.

He finally did take me in, but just as he turned to the door, I saw how cool the falling White Stuff was and stopped getting upset. So, my last few minutes in the fluffy, cold White Stuff were nice.

I am glad I got to be warm for the rest of the night, but I think we should have brought White Stuff home with us. We don't have near enough here. It's warm enough sometimes that I wish I had White Stuff to cool me off!

Mommy just told me the White Stuff is called Snow. Good to know. Too bad my long-term memory hasn't developed yet and I will have forgotten it by the time I finish this entry.

No comments: