One of my favorite snacks is Goldfish Crackers. I love them! I could eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and every five minutes in between!But Goldfish Crackers have to be eaten in a certain way. I am very particular about this. First I bring Mommy the Goldfish Cracker bag and tell her "Num-num". She understands right away and fills a handful for me. Then she puts them on the little table in the middle of the room.
And I climb up to get them!
I have to eat Goldfish Crackers on that little table. It's how it's supposed to be done. Daddy tried to give me some without putting them on the table first and I had to show him the right way.I took them from him and put them on the table myself, then I climbed up and had my snack properly. So, now he knows better and does it right. But I'm really kind of surprised he didn't figure it out on his own. It's really the only way to eat Goldfish Crackers!
3 comments:
Hmm I've never tried them that way ... I'll have to take your word for it! (by the way, I haven't seen this table before - is it new?!)
love
Aunt Karren
Brady means my new cedar chest. We use it as a coffee table. ;)
Who else loves, loves, loves, goldfish? A goldfish connoiseur, just like his dad.
Love, Grandma Ally
Post a Comment