Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Fastest Way to Get in Trouble

Check this out! Pretty cool, huh?

Yeah, so I'm a pro at freaking Mommy out. This is my favorite way to do it. Climbing! I climb on anything and everything! Sometimes I fall, but Mommy usually catches me before that happens. And even if I DO fall, I get hugs and kisses, so it's all good.

I climb on the couches, the chairs (kitchen and patio), the piano, my toy box, my little piano, bags, baskets, boxes, steps...you get the idea. It's fun stuff!

Also good for getting in trouble: head-banging on hard surfaces, escaping out the front door, opening the doors in the hall (which I'm getting better at!), answering the phone, and eating everything from paper to dead bugs (totally gross, but, again, very good for scaring Mommy!)

The best part of it is, the taller I get, the more I can climb and reach! I'm forever finding new ways to freak Mommy out! Good times!

Gotta go! It's time to knock over the piano stool and throw things at the back door! Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Batten down the hatches, it will only get worse. Ah the fun of an inquisitive big spirit in a small body. This site is always my first stop when logging on to my computer each day. While I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in August, I'm really excited to be able to spend some time getting to know Brady better. Thanks Laura, you're the best. Love Brad