Here's Daddy at his party. Mommy threw Daddy a "Surprise" Party. She says it means he didn't know it was going to happen. Well, that's my whole life! I never know what's going to happen! Anyway, Mommy left me at a park with Grandma and Grandpa and a whole lot of people showed up to play with us. Then Mommy brought Daddy to the park and covered his eyes. He beat the heck out of a big ball and candy when everywhere. I wasn't allowed to have any. Some party.
This is Grandma standing in the middle of the party. We did some nice decorating, didn't we?
Here's Grandma and Aunt Alli. I like Grandma Gayle's hat. And Aunt Alli is cool. She and I chased birds at the park while we waited for Mommy and Daddy.
Here is Grandpa. He's making a very big mess. He made the food for the party. (I had my first hotdog that night!)
This is Uncle Gordon and his friend Jessica. She's pretty. I like her. Uncle Gordon likes her too.
Here is Uncle Stu and Aunt Alli. Uncle Stu is gone away. Mommy says he's gone to Mad School. Is that where everyone learns to get mad?Oh, Mommy says it's MED school and it's where people go to learn how to make sick people all better. That's a whole lot better. Sheesh, speak a little clearer next time, Mommy!
This is me and Aunt Karren. She helped a lot with the party. She even took a lot of these pictures for me. It saved me a lot of time and I had plenty to do, believe me!
This is Grandma Ally and Aunt Alli. Sooo confusing. It's okay, though. I know which one is which...Ally is the one on the...dang. I don't know my right from my left yet. Well, just take my word for it.
This is me taking the big ball Daddy hit for a walk. It had a rough day and I thought it needed some private time. Daddy beat it up and it lost all its candy! Daddy says a good walk will make anyone feel better. It was the least I could do.
Here is me and Grandma Ally. I sure love her. It was fun for her to come to Daddy's party. Daddy was so excited to see her and Mommy says she came from far away to be there. Well, of course she did. It was for DADDY!
The last thing we did that night was let all the balloons get away. They flew away so high you they looked like sprinkles on a cupcake. Silly balloons. How do they think they'll ever get back down?
I got set some of them loose too. Daddy gave me big bunch and let me set them free. I didn't really want to. I'm kind of a fan of balloons.
But I let them go in the end. I think they just like being in the sky. Daddy seemed to like it too, and it WAS his birthday. Hope you had a good one, Daddy!(Mommy says you're 30! Is that true? Daddy! And to think I'm only 1! How will I ever catch up?)
No comments:
Post a Comment