Thursday, August 14, 2008

Zoo Animals

Okay, Mommy says I should show you all my favorite animals. Look out. I had a lot of favorite animals.
I liked the pink birds. They are sooooo weird and I liked looking at them, but they didn't do anything and I got bored pretty quick.

This guy stood up on his hill for a long, long time. I think he was the boss of all the other little guys. I really wanted to know what he was looking at, but he wouldn't answer when I tried to talk to him. Jerk.

Check this guy out! What a freak! Who did his hair? I could comb it for him (I comb my hair all the time!)

This is the scary lion that wanted to eat me. We went up to the lion house to see them feed the lions, but they canceled the show. This lion was sitting so close to the window. She was taking a nap hen we first got there.

Then she saw me. I think she thought I was her lunch. When she saw me she got up and sat like this, staring at me. Mommy said she looked like she wanted to spring. She never did, but I was still a little nervous. Do I look yummy?

This is the boy lion. He didn't care about me. He was rolling around and roaring really loud. Mommy says he was being lazy.

This is the monkey house. They live in a tree! Daddy says they're called "Chimps" and they are very smart. See the one in front holding a blanket? I don't know if he was smart, but he was certainly sleepy.

He pushed his blanket around and then wrapped himself up in it. I don't know why he wanted a blanket. He had a lot of hair!

When he was all wrapped up, he curled up for his nap. He looked over at us and made some very funny faces before he went to sleep. He stuck his tongue out a lot and made everyone laugh. What a silly monkey!

This is the Mommy and baby giraffe. They walked by us and the baby tried to get really close to the people. He was so interested in us! He looked at us like we were looking at him. Do you think he thought he was at a people Zoo?

But the biggest, scariest, fastest animal we saw was the Train! Whew! Run away!

That was the Zoo. You should go. I could go with you. I like the Zoo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Brady is so cute it was fun to see you guys. So which zoo is that?

Bellamama said...

We loved seeing you and your gang! Come back again ASAP! This was San Francisco Zoo. It's the Best!