Mommy is weird. And Confused. And Wrong.Mommy says she has a Baby in her tummy. Yeah right. How would it get in there? Why? How would you get it out again? The whole thing is just wrong.
They've been telling me this for weeks now - "A Baby in Mommy's tummy" - and I haven't believed them. Every time they say it I just shake my head. Silly Mommy and Daddy.
Still, just between you and me, I would like a Baby. I like Babies. I just don't think they live in Mommy's tummy. Mommy's tummy isn't that big. Laney's Mommy has a very big tummy, so I believe her when she says she has a Baby in there (even though it's still too weird for words). Laney likes to poke it.
Mommy's tummy has nothing to poke!
A Baby in Mommy's tummy...I'm not falling for it!
2 comments:
Good idea!!! Don't believe it until you see it!!!
yea yea yea!!!! I can't wait to see the next segment of "next generation lyle"!
Post a Comment