Friday, November 21, 2008

"Beeetz!"

I learned a new word! "Beeetz" It means the sand by the big water where I like to go play and get very wet and dirty. Daddy loves the Beeetz too. He makes sure we go a lot.
We went to the Beeetz the same day we got our pumpkins and played in the hay. I got to play with my buckets and throw sand at Daddy's feet. It was a very good day.

See how pretty it was? And it wasn't even cold! Well, just a little chilly, but I didn't mind.

Here's me and Mommy. She didn't want to play in the sand - she was too sleepy.

Daddy played with me a little. He covered my legs with sand, which made me laugh so hard I almost fell over. I had to dig my way out! Oh, I love the Beeetz so much!!!

After a while I decided I was done with the sand. I hadn't had a nap yet and I wanted to go home, so I packed my toys and led the way back to the car. I shouted "Go! Go!" all the way back, just in case Mommy and Daddy forgot that I was done. I do love the Beeetz, but we can't stay there ALL day!

1 comment:

Brad said...

The beach is the best, without it California is just another crowded and overly expensive area. Looking forward to Christmas and making snow men! Thanks for the pictures, Love Grandpa Brad