Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

For Halloween last year I was a tiger. Which is a big, orange-striped cat. Which is something I understand. This year I was a Yoda. Which is a little, green thing with big ears. Which is something I have never heard of.

It was popular, though. Everyone who saw me knew who I was and I got a lot of attention for it. Can't complain, except that I wish I knew what a Yoda was. How is it that everyone but me has heard of this thing?

I guess I shouldn't complain. My friend Laney was a pink and purple fluffy thing. Everyone thought she looked cute, and of course she did, but just try and make me wear a pink and purple fluffy thing!

I don't have a picture of her, or you'd see. I asked her what she was, but she didn't know. I don't think she much cared either. She just liked her costume. She wears pink a lot, you know. Girls are so weird. At least my costume was cool and manly.

Laney and I dressed up and met at a place called "Trunk or Treat". This was very weird, but kind of cool in the end. We walked around looking at a bunch of cars and carrying buckets. People sat by the cars and gave us candy. Even Grandpa D and Grandma G had a car out there with candy in it! I got to eat some and I'm still trying to find where Mommy hid the rest.

I wonder what I'll be next year. I think I kind of like this Holiday.

2 comments:

Yaya said...

Pretty cute! He makes a better Yoda than Yoda.
Love, Grandma Ally

Brad said...

Thanks for keeping this up, it is a source of constant joy for us. Looking forward to seing all of you on the weekend of 12/6-7. Love Grandpa Brad