
Halloween is also about Pumpkins. Mommy and Daddy took me to a big place where they grow Pumpkins all over the place!

Daddy had to get something called a "weel-barow" to put the Pumpkins in. He gave me a ride.

Then it was time to pick our favorite ones. I had a hard time. There were so many and they all looked the same to me. In the end I made Mommy pick one out for me.

We got three very nice Pumpkins and they fit nicely in the Weel-barow. Last year we cut our Pumpkins up, but this year we didn't do anything with them. They just sat there. I don't get it.

When we were done picking out Pumpkins we got to play on a big, Big haystack. I LOVE Big Haystacks. This was my first time playing with one and WOW! Check out Daddy and me! What a rush!

The Hay at the bottom was fun to play in too. Mommy tossed me in a lot and I rolled around. It's both soft and prickly. It made me laugh.

Then we had to go. The Pumpkins and I got to share the Weel-barow and we took them home. I like Pumpkins and Big Haystacks and Halloween. Let's do it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment