Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Boy Tie

Daddy got me something new to wear to church. He calls it a Tie. It hangs from your neck and covers the buttons on your shirt. I don't get it, but Daddy says it's for big boys. I guess he would know since he wears one to church too. Sometimes he even wears one to work.

Mommy likes it too. She's been trying to get me to wear it for weeks, but I wouldn't. It was too weird. It wasn't until Daddy showed me he was wearing one too that I would do it. Mommy told Daddy she didn't think I would keep it on all day, but I showed her! I wore it all day, even in nursery, and I looked GREAT!

Check me out! I'm a handsome boy! I look like Daddy, don't you think? That's the best part about a Big Boy Tie. I mean to be just like Daddy whenever I can and I think the tie helps.

It's funny though. Daddy puts his Tie on differently. Mine went on with a clip at the neck. Daddy wraps his around his neck and makes it himself. I wish I knew how to do that. Maybe someday Daddy will teach me how. In the meanwhile, I'm very happy with my own little Big Boy Tie.

1 comment:

Brad said...

Love the tie. Laura your amazing, 66 days from having son #2, packing, running an apartment complex and posting pictures of our grandson that I check everyday. Don't know how you do it, just know you're amazing! Love Brad